Not much is known about the Inverness registered "Warlock"
until the record of her loss on 19th November 1905. While
carrying a cagro of crushed granite she foundered three
miles south of the Sgat Mor and Scat Beag islands to the SW of
the Cowal Peninsula in the Firth of Clyde. Her master at
the time was a Capt. Lamb.