puffers & vics

 

HOME    PUFFERS    VICS     BUILDERS     OWNERS     ENGINES    HISTORY    VIDEOS      CLYDEMARITIME     ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS 

 

Innisinver

 

Builder A.Jefrey & o, Alloa
Official Nr 133135
Yard Nr 7
Launched 1913
Delivered  
Length 74.2  ft
Beam 18.7 ft
Gross 127 tons
Nett 65 tons
Engine 2 Cyl Oil  110bhp

Built for the Coasting Motor Shipping Co Ltd of Glasgow. In 1915 she was taken over by the Royal Feet Auxilliary for naval service as a water carrier and her Mercantile Regustration was closed. In 1920, presumalby after her demob, she was registered to Alexander Fergusson of London. In November 1925 she was purchased by John Hornby & Sons, Shipbreakers in Bradford. Four months later she came into the ownership of Henry S Pulsford at Parksone, Dorset.  Her working life on the Clyde and elsewhere in Scotland was very short indeed. Her fate is not known.

.