Her first owners are unknown but she became the property of
James McKirdy of Greenock in 1879 before sinking in the Forth
of Forth on 18th June 1880.
She later passed into the ownership of John Smith of
Tradeston and then to private owners on the Humber, Aire
& Calder Navigation.
In 1950 she was converted into a dredger for use in Goole
Docks. She was then owned for a time by the Btitish Waterways
Board until being purchased by her present owner, MIke Abson,
on 1980 and converted into a canal and river cruiser. She is
still in active use in the Humber area and is on the National
Register of Historic Ships as the oldest Clyde-built ship
still in regular