Purchased by an A E Chapman in 1948 and sold on to J Hay & Sons Ltd of Glasgow in 1955.
Sold by them to an Ian A Dutch of Perth for use as a sand dredger. Subsequently purchased by D&R Taylor, also of Perth. The picture on the left shows Sir James discharging sand at the Upper Harbour, Perth. The photo on the right is undated and the location is unknown. Nothing further known is known about the ultimate fate of this VIC.