Built for Ross &
Marshall and sold to Tyne-side owners in 1952.
Scrapped in 1959 nothing further has as yet been found on
record for her.
The photograph below shows her on the Clyde in Glasgow,
heading downriver abeam the Broomielaw and with the cupola of
the Clyde Navigation Trust headquarters in Robertson
Street in the background. Her mast has been lowered
to allow her to pass under the city-centre bridges on her way
from Custom House