Built for Rafferty & McKinney of Glasgow and subsequently passed through the hands of numerous owners, and is first shown as in the ownership of David MacBrayne in 1910, when her name was changed to "Staffa".
Her 1920 MNL entry shows her now owned by Francis Reid of Ardrossan. In 1925 her registration moved to Ramsey, Isle of Man, in the ownership of John B Key of Ramsey.
In 1939 she was bought by J B Le Page & Co of Guernsey and was wrecked on 12th March 1942 after breaking from her moorings in Bray Harbour, Alderney.
The postcard below shows her at Neptune's Staricase, Banavie, on the Caledonian Canal in 1924