Built by Burrell for John S Munro of Hope Street, Glasgow. By 1910 she is registered to Glasgow Steam Coasters Ltd (Peter D Hendry) of St Vincent Street, Glasgow. Her 1915 MNL entry shows her owned by Henry A Salvesen of Grangemouth. By 1930 she is registered to Gray's Wherries and Stevedoring Co of Newcastle. Although apparently North Sea based for at least 15 years, she remained registered at Glasgow. .
Nothing is known about her fate.